Cryptimage is an open source software under the license GNU GPL v3 which purpose is to
reproduce old analog TV encryption systems like "discret 11" ( used between 1984 and 1995 by
french TV network "canal plus" ) , "nagravision syster" ( used between 1995 and 2010 ) and "videocrypt" used by Sky TV and by several other broadcasters on astra satellites.
This software allows to encrypt a video file ( image and sound ) , and allows also a decryption of an encrypted file, by meeting the standard discret11, nagravision syster and videocrypt.
Besides the ability to reproduce in a digital way these three encryption systems, its second use is to allow the re-use of hardware descramblers by injecting to them an encrypted video file produced by cryptimage.
It's a free software, under the license GNU GPL v3
current version : 1.2.2. , release date : 2016-08-18
- Configuration panel for discret11
- Preview mode for discret11
French help file PDF format : ( 0.6 Mo )
English help file PDF format : ( 0.55 Mo )
Polish help file PDF format : ( 0.57 Mo )
Recommended method for windows :
-setup.exe file contains the software, an embedded java virtual machine and help files ( 29.74 Mo )
Standalone jar java file ( will work with a java virtual machine, version 7 minimal version, version 8 recommended ) :
- universal version works with all operating systems ( 40.79 Mo )
- windows 32 bits for a 32 bits java virtual machine ( 8.93 Mo )
- windows 64 bits for a 64 bits java virtual machine ( 9.08 Mo )
- Java source code ( 2287.38 Ko )
- Dependencies needed to compile the source code ( 38.23 Mo )